Craig A. Austin
Born 11-14-59 in Watertown, South Dakota
Two children, Alexander (29) and Lydia (26), and two grandchildren
2011-Current: Owner, Project Manager- Alwyn Homes LLC, Castle Rock, CO
2003-2011: President- Wynne Homes, LLC, Littleton, CO 80123
1995-2011: President- Alexander Homes, Inc., Littleton, CO 80123
1985-1995: Masterpiece Division Manager and Construction Manager for Bainbridge, Inc., Englewood, CO. Supervised all aspects of the prototype management team that built, marketed, and sold an average of 13 luxury custom houses per year with a seven-year average annual sales volume of $7.2 million.
Career Highlights Include:
• 2008 Built and sold the most expensive speculative home in metro Denver, $3.5 million.
• 2006 18,000 square foot pre-sold custom home, valued at $10 million.
• 2003 Home Builders Association, Best Custom Home (over $800,000.00),
in the Denver Mile High Tour of Homes.
• 1998 MAME Award Finalist for Best Custom Home (over $950,000.00).
• Masterpiece Division Multiple Award Winning 1990 Parade of Homes in Barrington Ridge
• 1988 Graduate from the HBA’s Home Builders Institute
• 53 Custom Homes built in Castle Pines Village.
• Over $150 million in sales in 31 years, including 214 custom homes built in south metro Denver: Cherry Hills Village, Castle Pines Village, North Ranch @ Ken Caryl.
Education and Honors:
• 2011 Inductee into the University of South Dakota Athletic Hall of Fame.
• ‘83: Graduate school studies in Computer Science @ The University of South Dakota
• ‘82, 10th round draft selection by the Seattle Seahawks of the NFL
• ’79-’81 College Academic All-American Linebacker/Three-time College Academic All-Conference
’78-’82 Graduate, Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from the University of South Dakota
• ‘78: Graduate, Watertown High School, Watertown, South Dakota